Re: [News] Linux Laptops Grows into Larger Ecosystem

Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of
micoshaft corporation:

> On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 18:01:12 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Accessories Start Plugging Into Asus' Eee PC
>
> No question about it.
> And the biggest and most important one will be Windows XP.
>
> http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2008/01
windows_xp_asus_eee_coming_in_q1_2008.html

> Good bye Linux, hello Windows!

I don't think so.
Ausus has put a lot of work into making sure Linux works
with the Ausus EEE. However I don't see micoshaft putting
any work into making PISTA work on the Ausus EEE.

> Watch for Asus Eee systems to SOAR in sales after Linux is jettisoned from
> it.

Typical micoshaft fraudster talk.
Its a straight forward question whether to trust micoshaft fraudsters
or to believe in the power of Linux.