Re: [News] [Rival] Kaspersky Study on Security "Rather Bleak for Microsoft"

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 01 March 2008 11:21 : \____

http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-Real-Reason-Why-Linux-and-Mac-OS-X-Are-More-Secure-than-Windows-Via-Kaspersky-79691.shtml

> Link seems broken...

Try a Google on the headline as-is (one of the best way to relocate old
articles once they get old). The URL is properly formed, so they must have
modified the URL. :-(

By the way, I now have a script to archive URLs that I post to COLA. I'll
periodically toss these onto an external hard-drive because that gets large
very quickly. For any broken link there ought to at least be a local copy for
years to come, which is reassuring. It's organised with full paths, so
locating a missing resource can be done very immediately. No need for
indexing.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> wget -r -erobots=off http://www.*
 17:00:02 up 37 days,  2:54,  3 users,  load average: 0.82, 1.03, 1.30