Re: ECIS is just a front organisation for IBM ..

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Saturday 01 March 2008 14:26 : \____

>> http://snipurl.com/20q60
>
> <Quote>
> Mitchell has also noticed the start of a backlash in responses and
> says: "Of course, there were many anti-Microsoft comments too but the
> fact that pro-Microsoft comments are increasingly appearing is
> startling.
> </Quote>
>
> If "Mitchell" is "startled" by the increasing appearance of pro-
> Microsoft comments, he either knows nothing or else he's on the
> payroll himself.

To be fair, IBM /used/ to be with CompTIA also and that's a Microsoft lobbying
arm. IBM does a lot with patents and proprietary software, but the mistake to
make is to assume that Linux is IBM rather than claim that IBM helps Linux
adoption in many eays. Many of the same things apply to Google and even sun,
which is actually the most open among them all.

I know nothing about ECIS, but it respresented a helluva lot of companies when
complaints about Silverlight and other rubbish was filed a year ago.

Speaking of fronts, Microsoft is attacking (SCO-style in fact) IBM in Europe at
the moment, but there's no 'smoking gun' yet. It's an ugly corrupt 'political'
game.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | < http://debian.org >
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=