Re: [News] [Rival] Bribe-thriving Charity Killers Come Under Public Fire (Intel & Microsoft)

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 01 March 2008 06:22 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Vista: How cozy were Microsoft and Intel?
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The notion of Microsoft making the decision specifically to help
>> | Intel's quarterly results is drawing some attention in the industry
>> | today. Among other things, securities laws regulate selective
>> | financial disclosures.
>
> This case could wind up being the most damaging for Microsoft yet. It
> really seems to be revealing some of their dirtiest little secrets.

Yes, I plan to write a very long aticle about this over the weekend. Let the
world see just how the hardware and software monopolies forced us to pay $1000
for a PC when one can be made for $100. They did all of this using crime and
they continue doing it to this day (OLPC).

I don't believe in America's 'legal' system (namely, give million to trolls
like Ray Niro and turn a blind eye to Job's backdating), but I really think
that some people like Ballmer and Otellini belong in prison. Not all crimes
are committed using a pistol or a knife.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | D-I-S-C-O becomes D-I-E S-C-O
Cpu(s): 26.1%us,  4.0%sy,  1.0%ni, 64.5%id,  4.0%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st