Re: [News] More Bits of Coverage of Microsoft's Anti-GPL Announcement from Thursday

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 01 March 2008 02:19 : \____

> Linonut wrote:
>
>>     we have no intent to sue people who infringe on
>>     these patents.
>>
>>     But we might change our minds.
>
> You should forward that to the Mono developer's mailing list.

They ran away after we showed them something similar in BN. A 200+-comment blog
post suddently became silent when one of the readers brough damning proof.

Remember that Mono is a Novell project with Novell copyrights. It's Microsoft
Linux in the making, according to some, but there's the possibility of other
things...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Free software is what's left and what's also right
Mem:    515500k total,   444964k used,    70536k free,     2620k buffers