Re: [News] GNU/Linux Wins TCO Argument Against Microsoft Windows

Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft
corporation:

> Where is Wintel "falling further and further behind" Lintel?  Nowhere.

Embedded Linux selling 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY.

Your toy OSen from micoshaft is a joke.

> It's a joke.  Linux "advocates" think that because they're broke everyone
> else is, and saving a few hundred dollars on software is enough of a bribe
> to overcome the famous kualitee of open source (cr)apps.

Last time I looked, selling 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY
has resulted in more open source developers than micoshaft has and more
money than micoshaft ever had through stock market manipulation.

All the more reasons for you to stop working for micoshaft
and start using Linux. Its free and micoshaft is afraid.

That high quality and the ease with Linux can be copied
and distributed is what makes its adoption rate high.

Go on a try it. Its free...
http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com