Re: Why won't you answer the question, Homer?

____/ Linonut on Tuesday 18 March 2008 01:43 : \____

> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> In article <%wCDj.11292$%15.1805@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> You sure don't get it, do you?  I would consider the shit you post to
>>> Roy to be arrogant, insulting in tone, and voluminous enough in its
>>> sarcasm to be very harassing.
>>
>> And his claims that I'm stalking him, that I have launched DDOS attacks
>> on him

Liar. When I used the term DDOS I was referring to the 4 guys, including
yourself, who were attacking me at Digg constantly. "DDOS" was a metaphor
which you enjoy taking of of context. Stop repeating this lie, agent. And stop
stalking. Did the Microsoft agency hire you to become a "Buddy"? They still do
this. Mary Jo Foley tells me that none of her "buddies" are very "buddyish".

If you go by your pseudogeneric name, why not tell us who you are, "Tim Smith"?
Which city/country are you in? Who do you work for? If you claim that your
name is "Tim Smith" and you stalk people like "Mark Kent" for his identity,
how about a disclosure?

>> , that I'm paid by Microsoft to do this, and that I am in the UK
>> are not insulting?
>
> Get over it.  Live by the sword, die by the sword.  You apparently spend
> a lot of time rebutting people, sometimes a bit nastily, and often with
> a visible chip on your shoulder.  People tend to react to that.
>
> Not that I'm any kind of angel.  Haven't gotten any posts about some
> reaming my poop chute in quite awhile, so maybe I'm getting a little
> more circumspect.
>
> Anyway, I'm through with interfering for awhile.

Linonut, you're taking the Munchkins too seriously sometimes. I don't get their
posts, but they lie constantly.

Roy S. Schestowitz     \ Spread Mozilla Firefox.
http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/