Got proof, Mark?

In article <uvp1b5-3sv.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> He's being paid, or he's very ill.  There is no other discernable reason
> for constantly violating the rules of this newsgroup, and following the
> on-topic pro-charter posters to other fora in order to continue this
> same activity.

Maybe you can answer the question Roy keeps running away from.  Where is
the proof of the above?

I was here years before Roy.  I was at Slashdot years before Roy.  He
did get to Digg before me--by three days.  He's not on Reddit, as far as
I know.

Those are the only fora in which I post at all regularly.  So where are
these fora I'm allegedly following people to?  Be specific.

--
--Tim Smith