[News] Ballnux "Yes" for Four Fujitsu Laptops

Fujitsu Receives Novell YES Certification for SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop on
Four LifeBook Series Notebooks

,----[ Quote ]
| Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation announced at opening day of BrainShare
| 2008 that the Fujitsu LifeBook U810, LifeBook T2010, LifeBook P1620
| ultra-portable convertible notebooks and the LifeBook S6510 thin and light
| notebook have been YES Certified by Novell. The certification means the
| notebooks have been stringently tested for compatibility with SUSE Linux
| Enterprise Desktop from Novell.
`----

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/1206384/

Microsoft tax. But at least it's safe to assume that these laptops will also be
Linux-friendly from not on (not just Ballnux-ready).

Related:

Microsoft Unveils New Linux Hate Site

,----[ Quote ]
| "Get the Facts" is not completely killed off! In the source code of the
| poorly coded table based design here...
| We found this:
|
| [...]
|
| An alt tag for a header image still reads "alt="Get the Facts""
`----

http://www.ivirtuaforums.com/microsoft-unveils-new-linux-hate-site-t10783.html

Cheap Laptops Bad for Vista, Good for Linux

,----[ Quote ]