[News] Skype 2.0 for GNU/Linux is Released, Video Support as Standard

  • Subject: [News] Skype 2.0 for GNU/Linux is Released, Video Support as Standard
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:51:48 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Skype 2.0 for Linux Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Skype 2.0 for Linux was released yesterday, and brings one of the most
| awaited features by its users: video calls.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Skype-2-0-For-Linux-Released-80896.shtml

Skype 2.0 for Linux - Seeing is believing

So here it is: video.

,----[ Quote ]
| Today we’re proud to announce the general release of video calls in Skype 2.0
| for Linux. As you may already know, the best things in life are often free
| and now you can make (and receive) free, great quality video calls on Linux.
`----

http://share.skype.com/sites/linux/2008/03/skype_20_for_linux_gold_seeing_is_b.html

Related:

Skype for Linux 2.0 - with Video support

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/11/07/skype-for-linux-20-with-video-support/