Re: Linux Might Soon Spread to ALL Russian Schools!!

____/ peterwn on Saturday 15 March 2008 02:02 : \____

> On Mar 15, 12:56 pm, Alexander 'Munchkin' Terekhov <terek...@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> LOL.
>>
>> <snip Microsoft propaganda>
>>

> A lame attempt at damage control after the biggest legal back-fire a
> large company has suffered since the McLibel case in London.

Troll replies are actually a good sign. They show we're on the right topic and
that Microsoft suffered a big blow indeed.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    The most satisfying eXPerience is UNIX
Tasks: 157 total,   1 running, 156 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie