Re: Threats (Subversive and Otherwise) to GNU/Linux Growth

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:17:36 -0000, Rick wrote:

> linux today (linuxtoday.org) has a link to the above titled article. I
> was somewhat surprised to see who the author is.

Wow, suprisingly even handed calm for Roy.

I guess all his spamming has finally paid off, and is giving him his chance
to write for the big boys.  I wonder how long he can remain objective and
calm before they stop accepting his submissions.