Re: Latest news on OOXML vote---deadline today/tonight

* Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> ____/ Matt on Saturday 29 March 2008 17:45 : \____
>>
>>> http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/
>>
>> Not a great idea, IMHO. It's a radar. It lets Gates know which president to
>> phone (and corrupt) next.
>
> Oh, Microsoft will have their own radar for exactly this purpose.  I
> very much doubt that publicising this will make a great deal of
> difference.

After all, they have to counter Sun and IBM's rapacious corruption of
the ISO standards process <grin>.

Say, does the "information highway" include MS Office documents?

--
When we have the information highway, I'll put it [information about
himself] out there. Everybody who wants to pay, I don't know, one cent, can