Re: [News] Another Antitrust Complaint Against Microsoft Might Be Filed by FOSS Devs

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 27 March 2008 12:59 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 20 March 2008 12:29 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Perhaps he's regretting putting something truthful down... it's a big
>>> problem in journalism.
>>
>> Precisely. The wrath. Perhaps I should start writing about Microsoft in my
>> future articles. Let's see how these things can get past fearful editors.
>> They try to water down accusations, no matter how justified.
>>

> I think the best place to write such things is in the open, in discussion
> fora, on the internet, where the legal systems cannot easily be bent to
> serve the interests of corrupt organisations.

It's an interesting situation. With a P2P-like communication method like USENET
you never actually archive or post to the Web **anything** (as in the WWW).
It's other parties that do this, so they can absorb blame (if any).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI"
 17:05:01 up 8 days,  5:14,  5 users,  load average: 0.78, 0.53, 0.68