Re: [News] Comcastsoft and Microsoft INNOVA~1 to Spy on Physical TV Viewer

____/ Linonut on Wednesday 26 March 2008 11:21 : \____

>> Comcast denies it wants to spy on TV viewers
>> In Microsoft Patent App, TV Watches You
>> Comcast, Microsoft team up to serve smaller firms
>> Comcast admits paying attendees at FCC hearing
>> Comcast stacked Net Neutrality meeting
>> Allegations fly in FCC hearing aftermath
>> US senator accuses FCC of rigging 700MHz auction
>> Is Comcast's BitTorrent filtering violating the law?
>> Comcast Isn?t Net Neutral; Are They Liars, Too?
>
> I leapt from the Comcast frying pan awhile ago, only to find that
> Bellsouth had morphed into the AT&T fire.  (See my sarcastic header
> field).

Oh, I'm sure they are watching you. Or letting the White House get some
snitches about you for a little bribe... or intercepting messages of yours
that criticise the government...

It's not unusual really. It's just AT&T.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Rid your machine from malware. Install GNU/Linux.
Tasks: 114 total,   1 running, 113 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie