Re: How standards work in the real world

____/ Ron House on Wednesday 26 March 2008 06:40 : \____

> Tim Smith wrote:
>> Even before the BRM, OOXML was *way* ahead of ODF in this regard.
>> Here's how ODF handles this:
>> along with an important observation:
>>
>>> I'll close by repeating that I don't intend this post to be anti-ODF in
>>> anyway. Instead I'm pointing out that there will always be designs that
>>> folks disagree with, and areas for improvement in a standard.
>
> So you quote and call important the statement that the material you are
> using is not anti-ODF but just illustrating a point about standards, and
> you use it as anti-ODF arguments. Stupid twerp.

Ron,

I was sent some E-mails earlier today to show that Microsoft had just started
attacking ODF because it cannot defend OOXML. It's a diversion tactic and the
Microsoft Munchkins play along.

Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
         run-level 2  2008-03-19 11:51                   last=