[News] TorrentFlux Brings BitTorrents to GNU/Linux Servers

  • Subject: [News] TorrentFlux Brings BitTorrents to GNU/Linux Servers
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 04:11:32 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
TorrentFlux.com - PHP BitTorrent Client for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Open source torrent client TorrentFlux is made ready to be installed on Linux
| run servers.
`----

http://www.killerstartups.com/Web-App-Tools/TorrentFluxcom---PHP-BitTorrent-Client-for-Linux/

Related:

EU Invests $22 Million in Next-Generation BitTorrent Client

,----[ Quote ]
| A few weeks ago we reported that the EU Greens launched a pro-filesharing
| campaign named “I Wouldn’t Steal”. In a continued effort to support the
| development of P2P technology, the European Union has now invested $22
| million in the development of an open-source BitTorrent client.
`----

http://torrentfreak.com/eu-invests-22-million-in-next-generation-bittorrent-client/

Mark Cuban to ISPs: block all P2P traffic; Ars to Cuban: um, no

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20071122-mark-cuban-to-isps-block-all-p2p-traffic.html