Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista SP1 Turns Out to Be Chaos

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 23 March 2008 23:07 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Angry Vista Users Vent Over SP1 Driver Issues
>
> I don't think anyone really expected much from SP1; it's certainly not
> the panacea the Vole needed for Vista, and by all accounts it just seems
> to be compounding both the problems and the bad PR.
>
> IMO this really is the final nail in its coffin.

They have began hitting the Windows 7 drum, but it has all the characteristics
of vapourware. The descriptions are still vague (like a planning stage with
expressions of desire). Remember what they said about Longhorn back in
2001-ish? It was never released in 2003. Even in 2007 when it was finally
released it turned out to be /worse/ than XP.

> Vista: RIP.
>
> And killing off XP now is tantamount to suicide for the Vole, but if
> that's their cunning plan ... to try to force their customers to
> reluctantly accept Vista ... then by all means let them execute it.
> They'll be executing more than just a plan.
>
> Hehe!

Microsoft is quite nervous and those who feel it have already left. Microsoft
will send its job where people would do anything for money.

Microsoft latest killer product is call IPR. Not Zune, not Windows, not
Office...

It's becoming a bit of a political battle because I'm finding out that
Microsoft is now blackmailing politicians again.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: sheep outnumber people in NZ
 04:05:01 up 4 days, 16:14,  4 users,  load average: 0.88, 0.75, 0.97