[News] Glimpse at GNU/Linux Development: Mandriva, Ubuntu, Fedora

  • Subject: [News] Glimpse at GNU/Linux Development: Mandriva, Ubuntu, Fedora
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 05:36:04 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Update: Mandriva 2008.1RC2

,----[ Quote ]
| Mandriva 2008.1 RC2 has been out a few days and the reviews are coming in.
| Personally, I haven’t had time to test it as it was released along side with
| Ubuntu 8.04 Beta. I have decided to play with Ubuntu 8.04 Beta instead as my
| last week has been spent with Mandriva.
`----

http://justingill.com/blog/2008/03/21/update-mandriva-20081rc2/

Ubuntu Beta

http://hotchkikr.wordpress.com/2008/03/22/ubuntu-beta/

Curse Fedora everytime and everywhere, but still you will be using their
technologies in the future.

,----[ Quote ]
| Today, while having a glance to my rss feeds, what do I find ?
| "Ubuntu Gets SELinux". I quickly flew over a few more words:
|
| "This is the result of the amazing work of the ubuntu-security and
| ubuntu-hardened teams."
|
| Ha, there is something wrong here !
`----

http://clunixchit.blogspot.com/2008/03/curse-fedora-everytime-and-everwhere.html

Everyone is sharing. GNU/Linux is developed by a vast army of development.

"Usually Microsoft doesn't develop products, we buy products."

                                -- Arno Edelmann, Microsoft

Related:

Distros Don’t Drive Development

,----[ Quote ]