Re: [News] GNU/Linux Desktop Sales Program at Dell Thriving

> ____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 06 May 2008 14:42 : \____
>
>> I recall your lack of capability at understanding the maths you'd
>> posted.  Monitor out of focus?
>
> What's the matter with you? You're attacking the wrong target.

With me?  Take a look further up, and you'll see that I did not start
this... the childish attack came from Matt.  It began, a long time ago,
when he mis-read some stats.  He's been pouting and stomping about it
ever since.

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |