Re: Why does Windows make you stuid

____/ Homer on Sunday 04 May 2008 19:08 : \____

> Most Windows users that I know (in fact *all* of them outside of this
> group) don't /advocate/ Windows, they merely use it ... and complain
> about it.

The problem is that they curse computers, not Windows. They haven't basis for
comparison and they equate computer to Windows. That needs to change. Imagine
people cursing 'cars' before the wheels fall off... before realising that Lada
ain't the only game in town (hypothetical, I know).

Fetch SPAM quicker than you can type 'crond start'
Swap:  1510068k total,   392344k used,  1117724k free,    80672k cached