[News] Top 30 Free Software Blogs, Free Software Awards (Best Solution 2008)

30 Blogs Every Open Source Enthusiast Should Keep an Eye On

,----[ Quote ]
| I tried to avoid blogs that are more or less aggregators like Lxer and
| Linux.com, I focused on personal blogs of developers, activists, programmers,
| and leading members of the Open Source community. Hope you find this helpful!
`----

http://hehe2.net/linux-general/30-blogs-every-open-source-enthusiast-should-keep-an-eye-on/

Abas Once Again Awarded For Its ERP Software

,----[ Quote ]
| Abas Business Solutions (PRC) Ltd. announced recently that its Abas ERP
| system has been honorably awarded the "Winner of Enterprise Resources
| Planning Software" granted by Linux Pilot's Editorial at the award
| presentation ceremony at "Linux & OSS Best Solution 2008" held on 17th April.
| It's the third time that the Abas ERP system has been granted such an award,
| a position of pride for both Abas' employees and customers.
`----

http://www.supplychainmarket.com/content/news/article.asp?DocID=%7B6EC1362F-D630-4D22-B007-9522F0A004EC%7D&Bucket=Current+Headlines&VNETCOOKIE=NO
http://tinyurl.com/6mpdnn

Recent:

Harald Welte and Groklaw announced as winners of the FSF's annual free software
awards

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.fsf.org/news/2007_free_software_awards