[News] Good Review of Shuttle PC with OpenSUSE Linux

Dvd Reviews Review: Shuttle Linuxpc Sd3002q Small Form Factor Pc With Linux
Pre-Installed

,----[ Quote ]
| On the plus side, it's a superbly built, tiny PC with a reliable Linux OS.
| There's enough hardware and software to make you highly productive, and with
| the included two-year, pick-up-and-return warranty, it's good value at £500
| (inc VAT).
`----

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/entertainment-catch-all/2008/05/02/tech-heads-86908-20401943/

Recent:

Hardware Review: Shuttle LinuXPC SD3002Q

,----[ Quote ]
| PERSONAL computers with Linux pre-installed have been springing up all over
| the place in recent months. Now Shuttle, the Taiwanese company famous for
| making small but perfectly formed PCs, have gotten in on the act. I’ve been
| spending some time in the company of their LinuXPC SD3002Q, which is sold
| with openSUSE 10.3 Linux pre-installed.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=404

Shuttle announces K45 mini-PC barebone, and systems shipping with Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Shuttle recently introduced its K45 mini-PC barebone, based on the Intel
| 945GC chip set and supporting both power-saving and current dual-core
| processors.
`----

http://www.digitimes.com/Backgrounders/ArtReview.asp?datePublish=2008/03/07&pages=PR&seq=210

$199 Shuttle kPC ditches Ubuntu for Foresight Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://techreport.com/discussions.x/14278