[News] Yahoo and Google Partnership Possibly Near (Microsoft Snub)

Yahoo-Google Pact May Be Close

,----[ Quote ]
| Yahoo Inc. could announce an agreement to carry search advertisements from
| Google Inc. within a week, as it braces for Microsoft Corp. to go hostile or
| abandon its unsolicited acquisition offer for Yahoo, say people familiar with
| the matter.
`----

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120968562237161201.html

Recent:

Yahoogle? Microspace? It makes Google look good

,----[ Quote ]
| "We view Google as a winner," said Stanford Group analysts Clayton Moran and
| Frederick Moran in a report. They believe the new options have the potential
| to slow Microsoft's acquisition attempt, complicate already formidable
| integration challenges by Google rivals, and increase Google's share of the
| search market if Yahoo relies on it.
`----

http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9916412-7.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

Another reason Microsoft should give up on Yahoo: Morale

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1366