[News] Fedora 9 Runs on Pentium 2 (400 MHz Processor)

Fedora 8 to 9

,----[ Quote ]
| Just like moving from Fedora 6 to Fedora 8, moving from Fedora 8 to Fedora 9
| was pretty simple. Simply following the Yum Upgrade Faq on the Fedora Project
| website, I had no problem with the move. I can’t say enough for Fedora’s ease
| of use.
|
| I can’t believe that the latest version still runs on my Pentium 2 400 MHz
| processor. It serves its purpose as a web server, though, so I’m not going to
| complain.
`----

http://bluegator.org:66/devel/archives/2008/05/16/fedora-8-to-9/

More about Fedora 9:

Fedora 9: First Impressions

,----[ Quote ]
| So, I just started using Fedora 9 yesterday, and it has some really great
| things that I've noticed so far.
`----

http://avatraxiom.livejournal.com/84416.html

Fedora Board

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat has named me to occupy one of the two open appointed seats for the
| Fedora Board.
`----

http://www.harald-hoyer.de/personal/blog/fedora-board

Recent:

Acid Test For Windows: Fedora Sulphur Is Here

,----[ Quote ]
| The best part with most GNU/Linux distros is you can try them even without
| touching your hard drive. So, you can try Fedora 9 Live CD to have a look at
| the offering; and then you may go on to install it. Now, what's better? A
| lot.
`----

http://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/fcreative.asp?edid=26499

Fedora 9 - an OS that even the Linux challenged can love

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05/12/fedora_9/page2.html