Re: Microsoft AstroTrurfer Bully to Suppress

____/ Tattoo Vampire on Saturday 17 May 2008 15:25 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Heh. Gang O' Ballmer has found someone new to bully.
>>
>> You systematically intimidate one person after the other, aren't you, filthy
>> Munchkin Scott Douglas? Microsoft cronies must be proud to have mastered the
>> political art of smear campaigns, disinformation and Machiavellian
>> techniques.
>
> I don't get why they think they've pulled off a coup of some type. My name
> and location are hardly secret.

Yes, but can you envision yourself going into a Mac newsgroup, hunting people's
addresses and then harassing them?

> The only irritation has been a few empty voicemails left on my Grand Central
> number, but anything with no caller ID gets sent straight to spam anyhow.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Have you compiled your kernel today?"
 22:00:01 up 32 days, 20:12,  4 users,  load average: 0.63, 1.21, 1.46