Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

bbgruff wrote:
Linonut wrote:

The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this
newsgroup, aren't they?

Idiots?  You mean... - Martha Goldfish? - Quirky? - Doofus? -
Billwg? - Snot? - E Z killed?

Desperate?  Yep, I suppose they are..... (Come back TAB, all
is forgiven?)

You think their traffic is up? If so.... I wonder why?  :-)

Look at it in a positive manner. Since Linux is succeeding, they feel a need to trash the group, similar to the riots in Chicago when their beloved team, the Bulls won the world series. :-)

--
HPT