Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3 Praised, Microsoft Keeps Breaking ISO Rules

> Review of the New OpenOffice 3 beta
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Our favorite office app, OpenOffice has just released the OOo 3.0 beta
>| version. My review can be summed up in two words: it rocks!
> `----
>
> http://opencomputer.net/2008/05/15/review-of-the-new-openoffice-3-beta/

The new openoffice.org web site is pretty clean-looking, too.  The MySQL
logo appears.

The author says that oocalc used to support only 256 columns, and now it
supports 1024.  Still seems pretty small.

--
Microsoft has had clear competitors in the past. It's a good thing we have
museums to document that.