[News] More Reviews and Early Experiences with Fedora 9

Fedora Core 9 Live Preview

,----[ Quote ]
| Okay, so yesterday Fedora Core 9 was released, in two flavours, one a Gnome
| 2.22 and the other a KDE 4.0.3. I googled the two desktop environments and
| after finding inconclusive results as to which of the two is better, I
| decided to try out the K Desktop environment since my current Ubuntu (Gutsy)
| uses an older version of Gnome and I do intend to upgrade it the hardy
| release, which too is equipped with a Gnome 2.22 DE.
`----

http://urge2blabber.blogspot.com/2008/05/fedora-core-9-live-preview.html

Why should you go For Fedora 9

,----[ Quote ]
| This time their are lots of eye-candy features in Fedora 9 that all are
| reloded with improvements and major new technologies.
`----

http://www.honeytechblog.com/why-should-you-go-for-fedora-9/

Fedora 9 and the road to KDE4

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 9 will include KDE 4.0.3 by default, so this is a look at the progress
| of one of the major free desktop environments. KDE 4.0 was released January
| 11, 2008 after a couple of years of discussions and hype.
`----

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/05/14/fedora-9-and-the-road-to-kde4/

In the American Daily also:

Fedora Linux 9 Is Here

,----[ Quote ]
| My box is upgrading from 8 to 9 as I write this. There is a lot to be done,
| so expect a minimum 30 to 45 minute install cycle.
`----

http://www.americandaily.com/article/22143

An old friend has just told me that he's moving from Windows XP to Fedora 9.

Days ago:

Fedora 9 Gives Ubuntu a Run For Its Money

,----[ Quote ]
| After playing with the release candidate for a week or so I’m happy to report
| that Fedora 9 has made some significant strides and gives Ubuntu a serious
| run for its money when it comes to user-friendliness.
`----

http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/2008/05/fedora-9-gives.html

Red Hat lives on the edge with Fedora 9

,----[ Quote ]