Re: [News] Ubuntu Not Necessarily the Best of GNU/Linux Ubuntu is riddled with bugs

On 2008-05-28, Rick <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 May 2008 08:16:39 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>

>>> Switching to Linux which distro to use, Ubuntu?
>>
>> Ubuntu is riddled with bugs.
>
> Your brain is riddled with bugs.

Ubuntu tries to push the envelope. Sometimes they should
slow down a little. OTOH, it's probably progress that
needs to happen. You can think of it as growing pains.

The nice thing about Linux is that you don't have anything
forcing you to upgrade to the next version. I could use
my current Ubuntu installs indefinitely.

I could go back and use the 6.06 release again if I really
wanted to. Forced/Planned obsolesnce is not a part of the bargain.

--

	The social cost of suing/prosecuting individuals           |||
for non-commercial copyright infringement far outweighs           / | \