Re: Did Erik Get Fired?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> <TongueInCheek />
>
> Hasn't the diversity of (unique) trolls gone down recently? Has Microsoft,
> via its PR agencies, cut the air supply on some of its "sympathetic
> members" [1]? Maybe the sinking profits have something to do with it [2].

Asstroturfers can't now operate out of the EU including the UK
as of May 26, 2008.
If they do, there are can be caught, punished and locked up.
Previously they have claimed right to post under free speech, but
now their activities have been declared on a par with commercial ads
and must conform to the same levels of dencency, honesty and
integrity as commercial ads or face the courts.

Since none of these standards would apply to your average resident micoshat
marketing department sponsored posts by asstroturfers,
I guess they are fleeing. It is worthwhile to hunt down asstroturfers
and report them to the various government bodies to secure a conviction.