[News] KDE: An Issue of Ownership... and Pretty Plasmoids

What does KDE mean to you? (denouement)

,----[ Quote ]
| This unique situation led to a series of images with the tagline “KDE is
| ours.”  It can’t be taken away, hijacked, or made to star in a depressing
| Hollywood remake because it’s short of cash and a little desperate.  KDE is
| what we make of it, and will be what we can imagine and realize.
`----

http://wadejolson.wordpress.com/2008/05/27/what-does-kde-mean-to-you-denouement/

Your Rough Guide to Plasma.

,----[ Quote ]
| So I've chosen to become Shane's Personal Plasma Steward. This in turn makes
| me much more aware of things, that I personally take for granted which aren't
| so natural (yet) to others. One of those things is "How does this thing
| work?" (for "plasma" as value of thing). Let me explain on a high level how
| you can use Plasma and make the most of it, starting with a default Plasma
| desktop.
`----

http://vizzzion.org/?blogentry=817

Yesterday:

KDE 4.1 Beta1 Release Announcement

,----[ Quote ]
| The KDE Project is proud to announce the first beta release of KDE 4.1. Beta
| 1 is aimed at testers, community members and enthusiasts in order to identify
| bugs and regressions, so that 4.1 can fully replace KDE 3 for end users. KDE
| 4.1 beta 1 is available as binary packages for a wide range of platforms, and
| as source packages. KDE 4.1 is due for final release in July 2008.
`----

http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.1-beta1.php

Recent:

Movies about KDE 4.1 Alpha