Re: Forget Moshe, Linux Boosts Ice Cream Sales!

Matt wrote:
> Linonut wrote:
>> Rick fired off:

>>> So what? A lot of them probably like M&Ms, too.
>>
>> LOL.  Not made by Nestle, though <grin>.
>
> They make team in late 1940's to reverse engineer M&M, with
> promise of vacation in Siberia if melt in comrade's hand.

AKA Hadron style, designer gets in the back of the head.    :-)

http://reviews.cnet.com/Chocolate_flavored_Linux/4660-10621_7-6433579.html

[quote]
Chocolate-flavored Linux?
CNET's Rafe Needleman was hungry for something new at Demo 2006 in sunny Phoenix. He was pleased to find an ice cream vendor. moo Bella president Bruce Ginsberg explains why this is not your old-fashioned vending Machine.
[/quote]

I watched the excellent video in above URL whilst in Debian based Ubuntu, which Moshe, DFS and Hadron claim have extreme problems of stability.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati