Re: EU shows size of Microsoft credibility gap

On Fri, 23 May 2008 02:55:09 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Friday 23 May 2008 01:20 : \____
>
>> <Quote>
>> The sudden moves by Redmond point out two hard facts:
>>
>>    1. Itʼs not nice to fool Mother Europe.
>>    2. If Microsoft says youʼve got five fingers on each hand, many
>> people will insist on an independent count.
>>
>> In my view the second problem is bigger than the first. Credibility
>> may not mean much in the proprietary universe, where money counts for
>> everything  and truth is a commodity.
>>
>> In the open source world, political values like credibility are real.
>> Microsoft has only just begun to recognize this.
>> </Quote>
>>
>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=2462
>
> The EU regulators will hopefully take a look at what PJ had to say...
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20080522012330406

LMAO.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, sure.

They are going to be real concerned with what some wannabe armchair lawyer
has to say.

You and your buddies overestimate your importance to the OSS/Linux cause
Roy Schestowitz.

You are really not important at all and outside of your circle of loons,
nobody really gives a hoot what you think or say.

God, this gets more insane by the hour.

Oh yea, BTW I am in favor of ODF but only if it is technically as good as
what we have now and does not require compromise.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: