[News] Firefox 3.0 (Final) Expected Next Month, 3.1 Discusses Already

Mozilla: Final Firefox 3 expected in June

,----[ Quote ]
| "We're looking for final ship sometime in June," said Mike Schroepfer,
| Mozilla's vice president of engineering, in an interview Wednesday. Mozilla,
| which was spun out of AOL more than 10 years ago, oversees the Firefox
| programming project.
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13580_3-9949358-39.html

Mozilla targets Firefox 3.1 release for later this year

,----[ Quote ]
| Although Mozilla hasn't even released the final version of Firefox 3.0, its
| developers are already hammering out plans for the next edition, which may
| come as soon as late 2008, according to posts written by company executives.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=1822550569&rid=-50

Recent:

Firefox 3 First Look

,----[ Quote ]
| All-in-all, Firefox 3 is more than good enough to keep me as a user. Better
| still, from Mozilla's viewpoint, its good enough that it should pull in
| another wave of new users. It's not just a major step up from Firefox 2; it's
| a leap forward from the other new browsers such as the forthcoming Internet
| Explorer 8.
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/firefox_3_first_look

Firefox 3 RC 1: A Guided Tour

,----[ Quote ]
| It is still pre-release software, but the speed and several of the new
| features are truly welcome additions to almost everybody's favorite open
| source browser. Here's a tour of what's under the hood.
`----

http://ostatic.com/162291-blog/firefox-3-rc-1-a-guided-tour

CyberNotes: Top 10 Firefox Extensions to Impress Your Friends

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox extensions are often lauded for the additional features and
| functionality that they bring to the browser. Some of them can save you crazy
| amounts of time, while others are more about beautifying Firefox. Here at
| CyberNet we typically try to focus on those extensions that can make you more
| productive, but today we’re going to flaunt what the developers have given
| us. That’s right, it’s time to tell your friends that your browser is better
| than theirs.
`----

http://cybernetnews.com/2008/05/14/cybernotes-top-10-firefox-extensions-to-impress-your-friends/

Firefox 3: Site Identification button