Re: 2 days of Roy Schestowitz's duplicates

Terry Porter wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 01:49:46 -0500, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
>
>> Snit wrote:
>>
>>> Why do people defend his actions?
>>
>> Why do you spend so much time researching what he's posted and when,
>> Michael? Are things slow in the computer business?
>
> Just slow in the *Windows* computer business by the look of it.

Well, the "classes" held by the "IT teacher" Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock
McNuggets/Michael Glasser seem to be empty, because by the looks of the
quotes of his drivel he seems to be back in full trolling force in COLA.

Snot Michael Glasser *claims* to have a IT business in Prescott/AZ and to
give computer courses.
Not true, actually, since posting *20000* *messages* per year just under
his "Snit" handle, not counting his sock-puppets, will give him barely
enough time to eat and drink, and to wash once a week.

So his wife has to earn the money he is so freely squandering trolling
usenet 24/7

Snot Michael Glasser is also, by far, the most dishonest poster I've ever
seen on usenet
--
There are two kinds of people in this world: the kind that divides
everybody  into two kinds of people, and everybody else