[News] Firefox 3.1 Not Far from Final, Covered in Investors.com

Mozilla posts first Firefox 3.1 b2 release candidate build

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla is close to be releasing a major update for its Firefox 3 browser.
| The release candidate of Firefox 3.1 appeared earlier today and is, as far as
| we can see, pretty much finished. The actual release of the browser should
| only be a matter of days.
`----

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/40368/140/

Fired Up Over A Hot Browser

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox is riding a crest, with 200 million Web surfers.
`----

http://www.investors.com/editorial/IBDArticles.asp?artsec=21&issue=20081126

Related:

Study: Firefox Excels at Guarding the Henhouse

,----[ Quote ]
| One of the most effective ways to ensure security is to keep your Web browser
| updated to the most recent version, which will contain patches for the latest
| known vulnerabilities. By that measure, Firefox is a highly secure browser,
| since it updates frequently and automatically, according to a recent study.

Mozilla pitches Firefox 3.1 alpha for July release

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2008/062608-mozilla-pitches-firefox-31-alpha.html?fsrc=rss-linux-news