Re: 86 Messages All 2 minutes apart? Is this a SPAM_BOT?

On Nov 27, 12:25 pm, Terry Porter <linu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:41:12 -0500, Sandeep Kumar wrote:
> > Who is this clown Schestowitz?
>
> Who is this Wintroll Sandeep Kumar who uses motzarella.org ?

He's a morph of our familiar cast of wintrolls, probably flatfish or
one of his sock puppets.

Pops up out of nowhere, no posting history, knows all about the cola
personalities, accuses Roy of being paid (flatfish's favorite
accusation, probably because flatfish himself takes envelopes under
the table from Amoral Monopolies Inc), etc.  The consolation is that
he, like all the other flatfish nyms, will disappear after a while,
only to be replaced by another output of the rand_nym() function.