Re: 86 Messages All 2 minutes apart? Is this a SPAM_BOT?

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:44:02 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

>>> Nah, just a REALLY_FAST_TYPER.
>> It's not humanly possible.
>
> Sure it is. It is very simple.
> He prepares the posts without sending them directly.
Sending them is easy.It's the preparing them that is not humanly
possible.The research,the number of lines,the number of characters in each
post,the links,the extra fodder he tacks on to the posts.It's not humanly
possible to do manually.
> That you widiots with tiny brains can't think is entirely your problem
You seem like yet another very bitter person.Seems you shall fit in this
group perfectly.