Re: [News] Screenshots of Fedora 10 (Final)

Ezekiel wrote:

> Let's see... the title of this thread is all about the screenshots and
> nothing else. The article itself has a dozen full-sized screenshots
> available. But there's really nothing worth seeing and you evidently agree
> that they are not impressive at all.

It would be worth seeing if I was deciding whether I wanted to download
Fedora 10 or not. I nearly always look at the screenshots of a distribution
before downloading. Gnome pretty much looks like Gnome. The title of the
thread might be about the screenshots, but the title of the link -- you did
go to the link, didn't you? -- is about the release of Fedora 10.

It's a common practice to show screenshots of new releases of Linux and,
like I said twice before, it must really be a slow FUD day.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"