[News] Mozilla Reaches a One Billion Milestone

One billion Mozilla add-ons

,----[ Quote ]
| The Mozilla add-ons team this past week announced that it had seen its
| billionth add-on downloaded since it started tracking in 2005.
`----

http://www.tectonic.co.za/?p=3706

about:addons - 1 billion!, Firefox 3.1, Fennec, New features & more

,----[ Quote ]
| In this issue…
|
|     * 1 billion served!
|     * Fashion Your Firefox
|     * Add-ons for Fennec
|     * First-run behavior for add-ons
|     * Add-on ecosystem update: From FF3 to FF3.1
|     * Updating add-ons for Firefox 3.1
|     * Call For Feedback: Add-on Developers and Firefox 3.1
|     * New features: CSS Transforms, SVG Effects & MozAfterPaint
|     * Preparing Your Add-on for Private Browsing
`----

https://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2008/11/20/aboutaddons-1-billion-firefox-31-fennec-new-features-more/

Support Firefox Day 4: Firefox support in all languages

,----[ Quote ]
| This Support Firefox Day also hopes to engage users, contributors and
| localizers in a discussion about the directions Mozilla will be taking in the
| next couple years. Mozilla is not traditional organization — it’s a global
| community that spans not only the people involved in making software
| products, but the people using them as well.
`----

http://blog.mozilla.com/blog/2008/11/19/support-firefox-day-4-firefox-support-in-all-languages/

Custom-Branded Firefox Browser Recognized for Excellence in New Media
Communications

,----[  Quote]
| The custom browser theme reworks the visual style of the browser to match the
| colors and logos of its partners while also adding content and functionality
| to the browser. The custom browser theme provides marketers with a persistent
| means to keep their brand presence with their customer whenever they are
| connected to the Internet.
`----

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2008/11/prweb1632844.htm

Recent:

Mozilla revenues hit $75 million - Hello IRS.

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla Chief Wrangler Mitchell Baker today reported Mozilla's financial
| position which shows 2007 revenues of $75 million up by 12 percent from 2006
| revenues of $67 million. Though Mozilla is on the upswing, Baker's report
| shows some areas of potential future financial concerns.
`----

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2008/11/mozilla-revenues-hit-75-millio.html

Sustainability in Uncertain Times

,----[ Quote ]