Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft --> Debt

On 2008-11-21, Chris Ahlstrom <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Cue Ewik to argue that Bloomberg's article is misleading and pure FUD,
>>> and Bloomberg knows it because they've been told countless times by
>>> people that never contacted them.
>>
>> Why would you expect him to do that?  The Bloomberg article is very
>> favorable to Microsoft.  Too bad you didn't read it before posting--you
>> might have avoided looking like a fool.
>
> Highly rated it may be, but isn't it still a sign of a troubled company?

My comment was based solely on the report of them taking on debt. When
Roy mentioned the same thing back when MS was trying to beat Yahoo into
submission, this was reported by onlince sources. Roy repeated those
and used the term "approaching debt", whcih was consistent with what he
was quoting. Yet, when that took place, it was FUD and
misrepresentation on the part of Roy (who was repeating what the
article[s] said) and on the part of the sources he was quoting.

Why is it not so when Bloomberg says it now?

Erik constantly claims Roy "knows" things based on Erik having told him
so, despite Erik being filtered by Roy.

Timmy needs to take a drink to calm down. Or stop drinking and get
sober. Whatever the case may be, Timmy needs to do the opposite of
whatever it is he's doing.

--
The only difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of real
estate they own.