Re: BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

>____/ Pennywise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Wednesday 19 November 2008 21:26 : \____

>>  7 <web_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/11/19/firms-charge-employees-vista
>>>

>>>BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!
>>>

>>>PISTIFICATION HAS REACHED NEW HEIGHTS!!!!
>>>
>>>Please SOMEBODY tell me this can't true!!!

>> It's funny, but I did try to find another source for story, I didn't;
>> but I found this gem :)
>>
>> "How, after 8 years of research, with processor and RAM exponentially
>> more powerful, does a software company manage to actually slow down an
>> operating system?" http://open.salon.com/content.php?cid=43700

>Unpaid time while Vista boots results in lawsuits
>
>http://www.electronista.com/articles/08/11/19/vista.boot.times.lawsuit/
>

>Does Your Boss Have to Pay You While You Wait for Vista to Boot Up?
>
>http://macnn.com/rd/116001==http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2008/11/does-your-boss-have.html

I didn't look that hard :} it was from the theinquirer.net and I
thought a humor piece.

I still use XP (Game player) and will use that OS as long as possible.

While owning vista has never crossed my mind (DRM and it's support of
DRM); This is the first time I'd heard that vista took so long to
load.

--

Cheerleaders...  Practicing
http://i34.tinypic.com/dr8crb.jpg