Re: Benchmarks Show Windows 7 Pre-Beta to be Bloated, With Compatibility Issues

Verily I say unto thee, that Terry Porter spake thusly:
> On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:13:50 -0500, amicus_curious wrote:

>> Oh, I think you are being too literal.  Certainly that is the
>> derivation of the terms, but they have a broader use today.
>
> No they don't have a broader use today, it's *exactly* as Greg says.
>
> I'm not a 'Digger' and you have been watching too much tv ... mate.

Yes, and obviously not the Discovery Channel either.

Did you seriously expect anything more than crass ignorance from a
typically insular and narcissistic Seppo?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 22:43:03 up 13 days,  6:25,  4 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.05, 0.01