[News] Stalinux is Coming, GNU/Linux (GNOME) Compared to Windows

Coming soon!

,----[ Quote ]
| It is our pleasure to annouce that Stalinux, the compulsory and free
| operating system for the working class, will be available very soon.
`----

http://stalinux.com/

Discovering Ubuntu as a Windows User

,----[ Quote ]
| Going through hard financial times—who isn't? As you may already know, you
| can use free operating systems (OSs) and software applications, provided by
| the Linux open source community.
`----

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3785306/Discovering+Ubuntu+as+a+Windows+User.htm

When I do this, some people think that it's because I want my ego to be fed,
right? Of course, I'm not asking you to call it "Stallmanix"!"

                                        --Richard Stallman

Recent:

Linux incognito part three: Windows Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| Actually, the first option is already done for you. A Linux distro has been
| produced that provides this very Vista-like interface out of the box.
|
| This distro is known as Vixta and is available for download from SourceForge.
`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/21370/1141/1/1/

New Vixta.org 3D (9.03)

,----[ Quote ]