Re: Parasite from Redmond avoids paying taxes

Richard Rasker wrote:

>Turns out that these parasitic bastards use a tax avoidance scam by
>funneling all their profits through Ireland, in effect paying only ?460.000
>in taxes over annual UK profits exceeding ? 1.2 billion, in effect paying
>only 0,04% in taxes.
>
>http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2008/05/04/microsoft-tax-avoider/
>
>It's sickening.

Evil bastards, they are.  And we're supposed to be impressed when
Billy gives-away some of his ill-gotten gains, in the name of
"charity"/bribery, as if what he gives away has *any* impact on his
life...

--
"Clearly you have some irrational hatred for MS."  -  "True Linux
advocate" Hadron Quark