[News] New GNU and Linux Newsletters

Linux Foundation November Newsletter

,----[ Quote ]
| In this month’s Linux Foundation newsletter:
|
| * Linux Foundation publishes guide to participating in Linux community
| * Linux valued at $10b by new Linux Foundation white paper
| * Linux Foundation holds successful first End User Summit
| * The flagship LSB portability tool Linux Application Checker is released
| * The Linux Foundation launches Linux Developer Network beta
| * CME Group, Nokia, and Canonical among many making membership moves
| * Linux Fast Boot Developments
`----

http://www.linux-foundation.org/weblogs/amanda/2008/11/15/linux-foundation-november-newsletter/

New GNU releases October 2008

http://www.fsfe.org/fellows/hesa/new_gnu_releases_october_2008

Recent:

Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 116

,----[ Quote ]
| Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue #116 for the week November
| 2nd - November 8th, 2008. In this issue we cover: Mark Shuttleworth
| interview, Ubuntu Open Week, Jaunty: Open for development, New MOTU, What
| about my bug, Relaunch of German UWN translation, Ultamaix, LoCo Release
| Parties, Launchpad Developer Interview, Ubuntu Podcast #11, IBM Lotus Adds
| Ubuntu support to Symphony Apps, TimeVault simplifies data backup for Ubuntu
| users, and much, much more!
`----

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue116

[FSF] Free Software Supporter, November 2008

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-fsf/2008-11/msg00002.html