[News] X3: Reunion Released to GNU/Linux

X3: Reunion Finally Goes Gold On Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| X3: Reunion is a game developed by Egosoft, and is the sequel to X2: The
| Threat, which is being ported to Linux by Linux Game Publishing. LGP has been
| working on porting this Microsoft Windows title to Linux since January of
| 2007.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Njg0NA

Are Game Developers Finally Seeing the Linux Light?

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux gaming is alive and well. As more and more users start to use Linux,
| and I would bet that we’re getting very close to the 100 million installed
| mark, developers and companies will and have taken notice, that’s just to big
| a slice of the gaming dollar to ignore.
`----

http://dthomasdigital.wordpress.com/2008/11/10/are-game-developers-finally-seeing-the-linux-light/

Related:

MIB Live Games

,----[ Quote ]
| MIB Live Games is a treasure trove for Linux gamers; at last count over 100
| games, 48 in arcade alone. As it is based on Mandriva 2008, the setup (and
| possible installation) are a breeze; to say that everything is included out
| of the box on this remaster of Mandriva 2008 ‘One’ would be an understatement
| indeed.
|
| [...]
|
| For those in Asia, using the original Mandriva 2008 ‘One’ Asia edition is
| preferable as this remaster only offers major European languages at the
| starting configuration screen, though again they are not that difficult to
| add once the system is installed.
`----

http://fareast.linuxdiary.com/2008/01/11/mib-live-games/

Mandriva teams up with TransGaming to release gaming-enhanced MandrivaLinux
2007

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxlookup.com/2006/sep/28/mandriva_teams_up_with_transgaming_to_release_gaming_enhanced_mandrivalinux_2007