[News] Camp KDE 2009 is Fun in the Sun

Camp KDE 2009: Akademy's Satellite Campus

,----[ Quote ]
| Camp KDE is not a competitor to the longstanding Akademy event. It is,
| instead, scheduled six months apart from Akademy, and halfway across the
| globe, so that more developers are able to attend and collaborate.
|
| Camp KDE runs from the 17th to the 23rd of January, in Negril, Jamaica.
| Though details are still sketchy, the conference should be self-contained
| within the Travellers Beach Resort there and discounted room rates should be
| available to attendees.
`----

http://ostatic.com/175937-blog/camp-kde-2009-akademys-satellite-campus

Recent:

Join us in Jamaica next January for Camp KDE

,----[ Quote ]
| In January 2008, the KDE community celebrated the release of the much
| anticipated KDE 4.0 in Mountain View, CA. When the event was celebrated by a
| packed house, we realised that there was a strong demand for KDE events in
| the Americas. One year later, the community will celebrate this new
| conference series at Camp KDE 2009, to be held in Negril, Jamaica.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1224328840/

Camp KDE 2009: Jamaican me crazy!

,----[ Quote ]
| In summary?  The energy and passion for KDE in the Americas can not be
| ignored.  We can’t wait to create an annual event and build our own identity.
| From Alberta to Albuquerque to Antigua to Argentina - it’s time to get to
| know each other.  We start in January.
`----

http://wadejolson.wordpress.com/2008/10/04/camp-kde-2009-jamaican-me-crazy/