Re: Ripping CDs in KDE - Can it Get ANY Easier?

On 2008-10-29, Moshe Goldfarb. was urged to write the following:

> Read the ICQ logs.
> Roy is always asking others to convert mp3 audio to ogg or DOC to an OSS
> format etc however it's because he is crazy in the head and won't use
> anything but free software.
>
> His latest rant is about mono and the applications it is *infecting*,
> according to him and his gang of losers.

I don't see anything wrong with that. It's called activism. Fighting
for something you believe in. And he's right to do so. Open standards
should be promoted as much as possible, because all the proprietary
stuff *does* infect the world of computers. It's a battle we'll never
win because the masses always adapt whatever gets rammed in their
throats, but at least we "died" trying.

--
I've got more chins than China Town.
	~ Weird Al Yancovich